Congratulations to you both. – Your wedding is the most important day in your life. It needs planning to ensure you have the perfect day. Choosing the ideal wedding hall is vital when planning your big day.
If you are looking to tie the knot in the capital then you are well and truly spoilt for choice. The city offers contemporary art spaces, theatres, and elegant buildings.
There are so many venues to choose from in London, it can become overwhelming. We have narrowed our top picks down to luxury wedding venues. And unusual wedding venues in London.
We would recommend having a read of our blog post. The ultimate wedding guide to help with your planning.
Before looking for your ideal wedding hall. Write out your guest list first. You will need to know roughly how many guests will be attending your wedding. So you can choose the right size venue.
Luxury Wedding Venues London
There are plenty of luxury wedding venues in London. Firstly you need to decide on a budget beforehand so you know which venues are worth you visiting.
Super Dream Cars top picks:
- For Shakespeare lovers getting married at The Globe would be a dream. A true place of love from Romeo and Juliet to Midsummer Night’s Dream.
- The Balcony room can seat up to 70 guests for an intimate wedding. You will have views of the Globe theatre and views of St Paul’s and the River Thames.
- The Underglobe seats 100 to 300 guests. You can have 450 guests. You will be under the Globe Theatre. Where you can enjoy the oak and sweeping staircase. A private and secret river-side entrance.
- The in-house wedding team will help plan the wedding of your dreams.
- The Savoy is all things elegant. It was the first luxury hotel in the UK. A string of famous guests have stayed at The Savoy. Marilyn Monroe was amongst the guests. As well as Charlie Chaplin and the Beatles.
- Dating back from the 1880s. Its location is ideal in Covent Garden, next to Trafalgar Square and the London Eye. Edging the Strand and the River Thames. A beautiful venue for luxury weddings, you will experience views of the Thames.
- You can choose from the three banqueting rooms and six private dining rooms. The Lancaster Ballroom can host up to 300 guests. If you are having a small wedding the private dining rooms accommodate up to 50 people.
- You can stay in one of the signature suites including the stately Royal Suite. Which covers most of the entire fifth floor. With its Edwardian-style decor and spectacular river backdrop.
Make a grand entrance and arrive in pure luxury. In The Rolls Royce Phantom
- SUSHISAMBA is a modern venue in London. Located on the 38th and 39th floors at 110 Bishopsgate. With unparalleled 360 degrees views to the City.
- With the highest outdoor dining terraces in Europe. Panoramic glass elevators will take your guests to your wedding. Enjoy the wood banquettes and an outdoor fire pit with casual seating.
- Offering Peruvian, Brazilian and Japanese cuisine. A true blend of design, music, and culture in the City.
- Hire the 38th and 39th floors for up to 470 guests. Both floors are connected via a sweeping staircase. The 38th floor is home to the restaurant and main lounge. The main dining room overlooks views of London with its floor-to-ceiling windows. The view is just …
- The Tree Terrace features a bar. With a 26-foot sculptural designed orange tree. That represents the restaurant’s earth-to-sky theme. Wedding photos taken at this venue would be just awesome.
Alternative Wedding Venues London
If you are looking for ‘unusual’ wedding venues in London. We have selected a few.
Imperial War Museum
- Perfect for History lovers. The Imperial War Museum is a stunning Grade II listed building. You can make use of the entire museum. And entertain your guests amongst some of the Imperial War Museum’s fascinating exhibits.
- If you are having a big wedding. This venue can accommodate 1250 standing guests. 350 sitting guests.
- You can have pre-drinks in the Atrium. Amongst the dramatically suspended iconic aircraft. The large exhibits on display include a rare Battle of Britain Spitfire. A Harrier jet used in Afghanistan and a German V2 rocket.
- These exhibits create an impactful and thought-provoking entrance for guests. They provide talking points throughout an event.
- You can also have pre-drinks on the ground floor. Or one of the balconies. Or even on the Roof Terrace.
We recommend you arrive in pure class in The Rolls Royce Phantom
The Saatchi Gallery
- For couples that love art. This is the perfect wedding venue for you. In the heart of Chelsea on the famous Kings Road. The grounds outside are simply beautiful.
- Each Gallery has striking wood floors, high ceilings. And parasol lights that simulate natural daylight. An ideal venue to have your wedding photos taken.
- Your guests can relax in style.
- There are different rooms you can choose from. Each room is unique with its own display that will complement your wedding.
- Whatever the size of your guest list. The Saatchi Gallery will help make your wedding personal as the venue is flexible. The maximum capacity is 300 guests.Arrive at The Saatchi Gallery in style in the worlds best convertible car The Rolls Royce Phantom Drophead
Conservatory at Barbican
- The Conservatory Barbican is for nature lovers. With over 2000 species of exotic fish,tropical birds, and plants.
- Take pictures under the sunlight of the glass roof, whilst listening to the sounds of nature. You can book the Barbican for a sit down meal if are having a small wedding of up to 48 people. Or up to 150 guests if you are having an evening reception.
- We recommend you arrive in pure luxury in The Rolls Royce Phantom
PS. Remember to have a look at The ultimate wedding guide for some great tips.
Super Dream Cars wish you a lifetime of love and happiness together.